Saturday, August 8, 2015

Refreshing Peach Pie Smoothie!

Peaches are in season and nothing would be more refreshing than a Peach Pie Smoothie on a hot summer day!

Kashmir Glass HighballsSausalito Small Bowl Ocean; Sausalito Saucer Ocean
Smoothies are my favorite drinks in the summer as they are cold, refreshing, and made with loads of fresh fruit. I love all kinds of fresh fruit during the summer months but one of my favorite fruit is the peach. I especially love ripe peaches that are juicy and sweet.

The other day I was craving a cold, refreshing smoothie and was inspired by Better Homes & Gardens' Peach Pie Shake recipe. This delicious, refreshing smoothie can be whipped up in minutes. 


Add caption
In my version, I omit the pie topping, and top it with whipped cream and a cherry instead. I prefer to eat my pie on the side! Enjoy!

Sausalito Saucer Ocean; Kashmir Appetizer Plate








Warmly,




No comments:

Post a Comment