This year I was chosen as the 2013 Seattle Go Red for Women chairwoman! I was so honored to be asked and am thrilled to be taking part in such an important cause.
Heart disease is the number one killer of women. It kills more women than the next five leading causes of death combined, and most women don't even know about their risk. One in three women will be affected by heart disease this year. Can you afford to be the one? Can anyone?
The mission of Go Red is one all women can embrace - raising money for medical research, awareness, and education. Go Red provides an opportunity for all us to be inspired and to inspire others to live healthier lives.
February is Heart Month, and in honor of Go Red, I thought I'd host a little contest for Rosanna fans and other people who want to spread the word about Go Red and women's cardiovascular risks. What better time to celebrate the love and care you should show to yourself than the contest starting on Valentine's Day?
Use your creativity and passion to create a beautiful red tablesetting. Maybe you set a special table for Valentine's Day each year, or maybe you are already familiar with Go Red and have created a lovely red-themed table recently. Or maybe you just love red! Whatever the reason, enter to win a prize including the entire French Linens collection, a set of Vintage Glass goblets in clear, and a signed copy of my book Coming Home: A Seasonal Guide to Creating Family Traditions.
1. Anyone is welcome to enter, regardless of age or gender.
2. Set the table for at least two. No actual food or Rosanna products are required.
3. Contest begins on February 14th, 2013 at 12:00 AM PST and end February 28th, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. Submit up to 2 photos of your tablescape and the story behind each design. Digital submission must come as jpegs, around 4x5 inches, no less than 72 dpi and no more than 180 dpi.
5. When entering, make sure to include your name, city, and an email or phone number where we can reach you. We respect your privacy and will not give out any of your information.
6. Photos in hard copy will not be returned.
7. Rosanna, Inc. reserves the right to use and/or publish photos of your tablescape submissions however we see fit. Photos may be published on social media sites. Publishing does not necessarily constitute a winning entry. By submitting your photo, you agree to these terms.
8. Please email all entries to email@example.com.
9. Mailed entries should be sent to:
Attn: Go Red Tablesetting Contest
6755 East Marginal Way South.
Seattle, WA, 98108
To learn more about Go Red For Women and what you can do to prevent heart disease, please visit the Go Red website.