Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Decor Bon Bon, Amy Atlas, and Bride Magazine

Who doesn’t love dessert? Sweets are one of the most fun things to indulge, especially with others. In addition to tasting divine, desserts are also often gorgeous to look at. You know that old saying—we eat with our eyes.

No one knows this better than event planner and dessert stylist Amy Atlas, who specializes in dreamy, sumptuous dessert tableaus. Amy’s dessert tables have been featured in many national publications. Bride Magazine will be featuring one of her tables in their spring issue. For shoot, Amy is using our Décor Bon Bon line! We’re thrilled to be part of the feature.

The Decor Bon Bon pedestals are a perfect way to display your desserts. Take a page out of Amy's book and make dessert your centerpiece!





www.rosannainc.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosanna, Love tableware, I love in Kuwait, while visiting my kids in London I bought some of your collections and loved it. Amazing and so pretty. I am following you on twitter I wish you could follow me.
    Best Regards,
    Rowaida Flayhan

    ReplyDelete