Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Go Red For Women 2013



I am so thrilled to announce that I have been named the chair of the 2013 Go Red for Women Luncheon!

The American Heart Association faced a challenge in 2004: women were not paying attention to their heart health. Heart disease, the number one killer of women, claims the lives of nearly 500,000 American women each year. The American Heart Association created Go Red For Women in order to raise awareness of the disease while empowering women to take charge of their heart health in a passionate, emotional, and social atmosphere.

Healthful living and eating well are issues close to my heart and the focus of my chairmanship. During my time as chair I plan to establish a children's p-patch at a local charity and food bank that will educate youth on nutrition in an interactive environment. I also intend to involve the Seattle-area community in the luncheon to make it the event fun and fashionable for the women attending.

To learn more about the American Heart association and Go Red, please visit http://www.GoRedForWomen.org.


www.rosannainc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment