Ensure your guests have a comfortable stay when visiting your home with these tips!
- Bedding - Lush bedding (including high thread count sheets, quilts, comforters, and pillows) will be a welcome sign for any visitor, especially after a long trip.
- Mugs - I like to give guests some personalized mugs to take home with them as a souvenir of their trip. It's perfect for morning coffee and tea, too!
- Robe and slippers - Make sure each guest has a soft robe and pair of slippers on hand for cozy nights and after baths. These ones are lovely and machine-washable, too!
- Candles - A wonderful scented candle can do wonders on making a space feel (and smell!) more inviting.
- Steamer - For getting out stubborn wrinkles that suitcases can often cause.
- Universal charger - In case your visitors' tech gadgets need some juice during their stay.
- Luggage rack - I love wooden luggage racks to keep suitcases and knapsacks off the floor.
- Extra toiletries - Have travel-sized shampoos, soaps, toothbrushes, lotions, etc. on hand in case someone forgets or runs out.
- WiFi password - I like keeping a small notebook on the guest room bedside table with the WiFi password inside so the guest doesn't need to ask.
Enjoy your visitors!