Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Dinner Menu: Asparagus & Salmon

This Easter, impress friends and family with delicious recipes that allow you to entertain with ease so you can spend more time with guests and less time in the kitchen. I'm planning a delicious and healthy meal of Oven-roasted Asparagus and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. 

Salmon is filled with vitamins and essential oils that are so good for your body.  As an added bonus, it's very easy and quick to cook. Asparagus is a great seasonal side dish and when roasted in the oven it becomes slightly caramelized and crunchy.




You can find these recipe and more in my book, Coming Home. The Calypso serveware can be purchased on our web site.  



For dessert, I like to make Cindy's Bunny Cake. (Click here for this recipe.)  When we were little, every year around Easter, my mother would make the Bunny Cake to celebrate my sister, Cindy's April birthday, and the arrival of Spring.  It makes a great centerpiece! 



1 comment:

  1. Asparagus is such a great material for Easter dinner. I'm working on this grilled asparagus recipe and will try your recipe also. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete