Friday, July 31, 2015

Celebrate National Sisters' Day!


As one of three sisters, and as the mother of two sisters, I know that sisterhood is as powerful a bond as any. This Sunday, August 2nd is National Sisters’ Day and an ideal opportunity to honor the special bond sisters share.


Here I am with my mother and my two sisters. I'm the baby!



My beautiful daughters, Francesca and Alessandra!







You don’t have to have a biological sister to celebrate Sisters’ Day; we often consider our sisters the women with whom we share the deepest connections and most extensive histories. Sisters’ Day is an opportunity to celebrate your relationships with those women too.  

Here I am at 18 with my sorority sisters! 



And here I am now with my life-long girlfriends, whom I consider my "sisters!"


Ladies Choice, one of Rosanna's newest collections, pays homage to the power of women and the strength of that sister bond, as does our Cross My Heart Sisters dish.

 Ladies Choice Collection



Make this Sunday sister-themed. Spend the day with the women you consider your sisters, celebrating your relationship over a meal, maybe continuing to a ladies’ night out on the town, or some other activity you love to do together.

If a friend is a second self, as Cicero says, a sister is many things: a mirror, an advocate, a reality check, a guardian angel, a witness to your entire life. The list goes on…but you probably already know what I’m talking about.

This weekend, reach out to your sisters and celebrate sisterhood. It is a force to be reckoned with.


Warmly,



No comments:

Post a Comment