Monday, July 23, 2007

Exciting Happenings at Rosanna!

These past months, June and July, here at Rosanna have brought some new and very exciting happenings.

*As I posted before, I'm so thrilled to be featured on August's O List in the Oprah Magazine. I'd like to thank Lauren Wastal, my PR coordinator that aided the wonderful staff at O Magazine, Kat and Margo Spellman of the Spellman Company for never giving up and putting forth all of their effort, Mimmo, my husband and business partner for ordering more milkshake cups, and of course the wonderful people over at O for this honor. You can see my original post here.

*I'm also very pleased to announce that our products have been featured in some new publications, Connecticut Cottages and Homes, Chatelaine, Cooking with Paula Deen, and Weddingbells.

*Here at Rosanna, we're also gearing up for the New York International Gift Fair that takes place next month from the 11th-16th.

*Our American Bungalow nested mixing bowls are featured on a blog, courtesy of the very nice Marisa M, you can view the post here.

*I've made some new blogosphere/internet friends, check out Toni Wills' new blog and Sadie Olive's online boutique.

*Don't forget to enter your favorite table setting into our First Ever Table Setting Contest! The contest ends on August 31st and I can't wait to see what you come up with! I love seeing others' creativity shine through.

I hope that everyone is having such a fabulous summer as I've been lucky to enjoy!

Warm regards,





www.rosannainc.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the O List! You must be so proud and excited. I will look for the feature!
    Best, ~Risa, The ParTea Planner

    ReplyDelete