Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Favorite of the Month: August Edition: Beach Bottles!

As August passes me by with an alarming pace, I realize that fall and going back to school is just around the corner. This time of the year always reminds me of the beach.

As I've mentioned here before, for many years Gearhart, Oregon and its beaches have been a retreat of mine and as the dog days of summer disappear, I try to go down there as much as possible to soak up the sunshine. I love going down there with family to savor the warm weather, the salty breeze, and the freedom of summertime. The inspiration that the beach gives me created our collection of five vases, aptly named Beach Bottles.

I decided to feature these as my "Favorite of the Month" for August because they remind me so much of the beach, the ocean, and summer. I group these vases together or place them separately all around my home to bring a bit of the outdoors indoor. Every time I put a blossom in one of the vases, I'm reminded of Gearhart and all of my fond memories.

Warmest Regards,





www.rosannainc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment