Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dish Diva Appearances

Since school has started, I've become busier than I have been in months. Between returning from Europe, helping my daughter with school, and running a business- it's been hectic as I'm sure it's been for all of the other working moms out there.

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be featured on Northwest Afternoon, a local tv show focused on life in the Northwest, on October 26th. I will be giving tips on how to set your table, great gift ideas, and sharing the Rosanna story.

I'll also be doing a couple of plate signings. The first plate signing will be on November 17th, at one of our destination stores, Dwell. The event will take place from 10 am-1 pm.

Dwell is a new home decor store located in Tacoma, WA. They carry a vast selection of Rosanna if you are ever in the Tacoma area, please stop in and see a plethora of Rosanna lines in person. Dwell's friendly and very helpful staff is more than happy to special order any pieces from any of our collections.

I will also be appearing at Nordstrom in Bellevue and Downtown Seattle.
December 1st, I will be at the Bellevue store from 1-4 pm and on the 8th of December I'll be at the downtown store from 1-4 pm as well. The plate signing is taking place in the home decor section and it will be featuring a variety of Rosanna holiday dinnerware- a great way to get you in the mood for the season!


I look forward to seeing you there and meeting you personally!





www.rosannainc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment