Years ago, people would invite a neighbor or friend over on the spur of the moment for a cup of coffee, dessert, or for a weekend grill. Our day-to-day lives have become so busy in recent years that dinner parties are planned 3 months out.
Part of my belief in creating traditions is to foster relationships and connections through daily rituals and traditions. Much of the joy in my life has come from informal get-togethers.
This year’s Tablescape Contest Theme is “The Spontaneous Gathering.” It’s time for you to set your table for the spur of the moment get-together. Use your creativity, mixed with Rosanna collections, and remember spontaneous gatherings don’t necessarily take place at the dining room table. Share with us the story behind your tablescape design. Winners will be chosen by Rosanna herself. So join in for your chance to win a $500 Rosanna gift certificate, and be featured on Rosanna’s Table Talk blog.
1. Anyone with a passion for Rosanna-ware and tablescape design is welcome to compete, regardless of age.
2. Set the table for at least two. No actual food or Rosanna products is required.
3. Contest begins on July 1st, 2011 and ends August 31st, 2011 at 11:59pm PST.
4. Submit up to 2 photos of your tablescape and the story behind the design. Digital submissions must come as jpegs, around 4x5 inches, no less than 72 dpi and no more than 180 dpi.
5. When entering, make sure to include your name, your city, and an email or phone number where we can reach you. We respect your privacy and will not give out any of your information.
6. Photos in hard copy will not be returned.
7. Rosanna Imports, Inc. reserves the right to use and/or publish photos of your table setting submission however we see fit. Photos may be published on social media sites. Publishing does not necessarily constitute a winning entry. By submitting your photo, you agree to these terms.
8. Please email all enteries to email@example.com.
Mailed entries should be sent to:
Attn: Tablescape Contest
6755 East Marginal Way S.
Seattle, WA 98108