Friday, May 3, 2013

A Heartfelt Plea




This year I am the Go Red For Women chair! Healthful living is an issue close to my heart and the focus of my chairmanship. I am urging my company's fans, clients, and friends to support me on my mission to help end heart disease in women. To do this, I am asking you to consider making a donation to Go Red for Women. All money will go directly to Go Red For Women Seattle to help with research and education. By donating through Projekt Karma, you will be entered to win a lovely Rosanna package worth $359.00! Please click here to learn more.

The amazing prize you could win simply by donating to Go Red!

In 2004 the American Heart Association faced a challenge: women were not paying attention to their heart health. Heart disease, the number one killer of women, claims the lives of nearly 500,000 American women each year. The American Heart Association created Go Red For Women in order to raise awareness to the disease while empowering women to take charge of their heart health in a passionate, emotional, and social atmosphere.

Hundreds of thousands of women are in desperate need of your help. Please join me in this important fight to save women's lives.




www.rosannainc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment