Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Making Memories - Seasonal Rituals for Love and Connection


I was delighted to be interviewed for the November/December 2013 issue of Nexus magazine and wanted to share my interview, Making Memories-Seasonal Rituals for Love and Connection.  It includes tips on how to connect with family and friends and create your own family rituals.

One of the the rituals my family and I like to do every Thanksgiving is to invite someone to our table who does not have plans.  This year, I invited my French teacher Christine to join us.  By including others for Thanksgiving you are bringing generosity and a sense of community to your table.  By including a person from another country you are enriching the experience of the holiday and celebrating the richness of diversity.  As Thanksgiving draws close, think about who you could ask to join you and make some new memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment