Rosanna products. Always look for new uses for old things; the possibilities are endless!
- Neatly store your crafts supplies like washi tape, rolls of ribbon, tags and more in White Bungalow loaf pans.
- Use the collection's muffin tins to store and sort small craft supplies like buttons, brads and clips.
- Don't forget the large lidded storage containers; stack up a few for a stylish, space-saving idea.
- Compotes are perfect vessels for bottled items like glitter and glue or small spools of thread.
- Create a beautiful and functional display with spools of baker's twine by showcasing them on pedestals.
- You can never go wrong with these pretty hobnail bowls in the Farmhouse Pantry collection.
You'll be much more productive by spending a little bit of time and effort to get your supplies in order. Do you have a great way you organize your craft supplies?